Top 100 Punk Albums

Punk Top 100 Albums

The Album Top 100 is the weekly ranking that presents the 100 best-selling albums in Italy. "...100% anti-fascist street-crust punk band from the streets of Edinburgh.

Available in 100 copies in transparent vinyl. This song is by I Cani and appears on the album Il Sorprendente album D'Esordio Dei Cani (2011). Best albums of 2016:

The Gazzelle - Punk Lyrics and Tracklist

This is Gazzelle's second full-length punk release, released by Maciste Dischi on November 30, 2018. Anticipated by the singles "Tutta la vita", "Sopra" and "Scintille", the record was officially released on 23 October 2018. This is Gazzelle's second full-length punk release, released by Maciste Dischi on November 30, 2018. Anticipated by the singles "Tutta la vita", "Sopra" and "Scintille", the record was officially released on 23 October 2018.

The punk was written in Milan in a month and later produced and arranged by Gazzelle together with Federico Nardelli, with whom the singer-songwriter had already worked on his previous Superbattitto with. The songs were written by Gazzelle in collaboration with Nardelli for the musical part.

The first seven tracks were composed by Gazzelle in 2018, while the last two ("Scintille" and "Coprimi le spalle") date back to seven years earlier. What did Gazzelle say about the album? But the recording is still tormented, because the torments are not over yet. So not even this record will talk about me happily because I sing, that's all.

It will talk about me, about the past, about projections into the future and on a hypothetical happiness: it is a really emotional and really sincere record. Because I wanted to make a record that didn't follow any trend, a record that would look the same if I had heard it in thirty years or if I had heard it thirty years ago.

They are still up to date and great popular. It is a deeper record, more singer-songwriter, where the lyrics are the protagonists. A spudorous discount. For me, this word has become a taste, a feeling that goes beyond the imaginary and its history. Even in the song I associate it with a taste, a taste of the past, fantasy, creativity, stubbornness, freedom.

For me the word "punk" has such a meaning there. Then you can understand in the song [of the same name] that it is a taste I give to this girl that gives her an almost youthful imagination that brings me back to high school, a happy place to remember.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema