Punk Rock top 10

Rock Punk Top 10 of the Top 10

Ten bands that are "Leading Post-Punk's Third Wave", 26 October 2005. The top 10 best band logos | Music News @ Ultimate-Guitar. You like FDP punk rock, you might as well like it: Edit & stitch by Petrol Girls. 23 April at 22:48 -. youtube.

com. Damn: new album 2017 for the legendary english punk band.

Punkrock searches 10 albums

Since the 1970s, punk rock has had a very significant influence on music, culture and fashion around the world. The term punk has found its way into the common vocabulary, as have the clothing and hairstyles associated with this subculture. Furthermore, punk rock is a synonym for committed, politically oriented, systemophobic and iconoclastic music.

Today we want to present in Monkey a musical way to discover the main albums of this genre. The following ranking is intended primarily for those of you who are unfamiliar with the genre and need a suitable guide to explore it. Therefore, the titles we present will be very canonical, and the ranking will be done taking into account the impact and influence of each albums and not their individual qualitative value.

The phenomenon was born in 1977, as a form of break with the earlier styles of rock music, which are now outdated and inefficient. In the following decades punk rock developed into the most different forms and was interpreted in the most different ways.

10 TOP: Punk Rock Covers

Putting these punk rock cover in the right order in some cases was difficult and sometimes heartbreaking, I don't deny that more than one tear wetted my white cheeks, but at first 3 I had no doubt, here we are: The classic initials of the Spider-Man Happy Punk Rock version are included in the Japanese edition of ¬°Adio Amigos!

Even more fun is the Ramones version of the animated Ramones while Spiderman saves the city from crime. Ramones again in the charts with the Trashmen covers of this epic song, which seems to have been written especially for the NY Quartet, given the reduced to the bone lyrics and the technical difficulty of zero, I don't know if it is better than the original, who knows.....

Kerplunk, Dookie's big brother (?) closed with this pop-punk version of The Who's Anthem, much better than the Oasis IMHO sleeve. He didn't have a great voice, he wasn't a great writer, but he didn't even have to go on stage to drive New York and then the whole world crazy, he left us this famous and exciting punk version of "What aWonderfulWorld", which is included in his only solo record that unfortunately was never released.

The intensity of this song in real life was significant, with an almost epileptic Joe Strummer. Nirvana have breathed new life into groups like The Vaselines thanks to various interpretations at the famous New York Uplugged, but my favorite will always be Love Buzz, 1969 psychedelic rock by Shocking Blue, Krist Novoselic's favorite group.

Mi rappomando, stifflyamente lived at readin' 1992. I don't know, but Mark Hoppus sings in front of his idol Robert Smith with a slightly out of tune voice, because it's Mark and a bit for the emotion, in this gothic atmosphere, with such an intense song, with Travis as always perfect and Tom as never perfect, as he is very, very beautiful.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema