Best Americana Albums 2016

Best Americana Albums 2016

This is Jason Molina, who has written a lot of American music and beauty in less than forty years of his life. Best 40 Albums 2017 Albums Country of Americana rrwTxvpaq. Three albums each have been selected by Furnald, Stone and Blackstone; my selection rounds off our Top Ten. The best Americana 40 of the 2017 country albums.

Americana Albums Country 2017 40 Of albums Best.

2016: the best albums I've come across.

I am now writing practically one contribution per year, but I do not want to miss the usual musical diary, which reports the most pleasant meetings of a year that has given a little joy. Gigovanni Martino was a man who could do a lot with his guitar. He has inspired generations of guitarists, especially Ben Watt of alltrannelatipa, as Tracey Thorn herself says when she talks about one of her first encounters with Ben, and about the record that lay on the turntable - Solid Air exactly.

But Mr. Howard left us a splendid and bloody legacy, raw music and sweet in its own way, and above all the lyrics more true and eternal than ever. I think I've examined almost every crevice in the Dreampop/Shoegaze sea floor, especially near the early 90s. But these American guys have written an absurd stuff that already mixes the confusion of Alcest and The Angelic Process, the twilight melodies of Klimt 1918 and Anathema to a real sense for popular dreamers.

Winter record, at least for me. It' s a shame to write a good record like this and have the same parents as Tom Yorke at the same time. Having albums like this every month, really. Then I would be foolish to ignore the level of PASSERISM that emanates from Marissa's body when she enters the stage and fills the room with her voice, her scent, her dark and immense eyes.

Since I' ve been playing the guitar, I have come up with a lot of music that I never thought I would ever reach. Among the characters I have come to appreciate most this year is Jason Molina, who has written a lot of American music and beauty in less than forty years of his life. The whole thing called Magnolia Electric Co. and songs: Ohia are stellar, in single consultation the debut Pyramid Electric Co. this broken voice, this guitar that now phantasmatically squeezes.

I know a few other bands that, although they slavishly follow the musical suggestions of the most famous groups, offer something essential and reasonable. They' really like the voice, they' horrible, but the songs are cool, so why complain? Music from their own space, curvy, sometimes ghostly and THE VOICE. As Against is one of my usual target groups, I listen to the first two albums several times a year, especially on cold days.

Actually an unimpaired record that is played with the heart from beginning to end. That is, how much would he laugh if Where lake Warm had written a song called MAGARI TE SVEJI FREDDO? Very nice to stick to the romantic gothic theme. He plays the guitar like a god when he holds it hard while scanning flawless and truthful lyrics.

Honorable mentions for La oquesta odculta by the Chilean band Prehistöricos, a very nice record that I don't find in disco's and that I blew up.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema