2000 Punk Songs

<font color="#ffff00">2000 punk songs

ITEM 13: The best songs with "Hey + female name" in the title. Raf Punk music profile, founded in 1978. Have fun, punk, sex and beer marathons all over the Czech Republic and Slovakia! The translation of pop songs, translated text of Suicidal Tendencies' pop songs from her ninth album Free Your Soul and Save My Mind was released in 2000. And I hate gum punk.

Their music is influenced by groups like Pogues, The Dubliners and Stiff Little Fingers, but also by the sounds of legends like Johnny Cash.

Their music is influenced by groups like Pogues, The Dubliners and Stiff Little Fingers, but also by the sounds of legends like Johnny Cash. It has many references to popular Irish and non-Irish music, ranging from overwhelming punk songs like The Sailor of Limerick and Flower of May to ballads like Vinésa and Bonnie & Clyde to melancholic songs like Eilé and A Sud.

Lovers of Irish folk and melancholy ballads, reinterpreted in a punk key, have received a new proposal for music from the MVG in Italy, under the flag of struggle and anti-folk. The MVG is one of the most popular bands in Italy, selling more than ten thousand records, all of which are entirely self-made, self-published and self-distributed.

Not only is their style inspired by The Pogues, The Dubliners and The Stiff Little Fingers, but also by the sounds of a legendary band like Johnny Cash. There are many connections between her songs and the Irish folk tradition, she alternates between stunning punk songs like Il Marinaio di Limerick and Fiore di Maggio and Baltic songs like Vinésa and Bonnie & Clyde to melancholic songs like Eilé and A Sud.

Fans of Iranian popular and melancholic ballads, which will be re-interpreted in a punk code, the MVG has come up with a new suggestion for Italy's music under the motto "combat" and "anti folk", which is still on show today with celebrities such as Davide Van De Sfroos, Modena City Ramblers, Cisco and many others.

Songs long remembered

New record release for F.R. Against. After " Endgame " in 2011, an record I didn't like to use as a euphemism, here is "Long Fordotten Songs: B-Sides & Covers 2000-2013" or a collection of 26 songs between Covers and B-Sides, which fortunately makes me almost completely forget the previous one. Considering that the last two releases have left a bitter taste in my mouth (I think the Chicago band's last decent record is "The Sufferer & The Witness"), my expectations of this collection were very high.

But what expectations can we have of a collection that consists of pieces that have already been heard and resented? For a hardened supporter like me, the expectations are in vain, even if the actual test will be 2014, when the new record will be set by our team. Conscious of all this, I will listen to the collection: a great collector's item for all lovers of the Tim McIltath led group.

The covers of als werden vor allem Blinind of Face to Face (extrahiert aus einem 7" Split), Build To Last of Sick Of It All, Minor Threat, Nervous Breakdown, Boy's No Good of Lifetime, The Ghost of Tom Joad von Bruce Springsteen (live with Tom Morello aufgeführt, Nirvana's Sliver and Wayne Kramer) and Nirvana's Sliver, while referring to songs such as Neverchanching in acoustic version, Give It All (first recording for "Rock Against Bush"), But Tonight We Dancing and Generation Lost, taken from the Compilation ""Fat Music Vol.

Each track is presented by a member of the group with a small description: detail this, which enriches the record even more (I grabbed the double green vinyl, but the CD is available) and makes it a real collector's item. I was not disappointed by this case and waited sparingly for the new record.

Auch interessant

Mehr zum Thema